Senior UX/UI Analyst CA Public Utilities Commission
- Designed user experience and UI for complex government enterprise web application that included using building blocks for designating apportionments
- Designed information architecture, user interactions, and look & feel
- Created working HTML mock-ups including scripted dynamics using jQuery.
- Accessible, valid HTML, Graphics, Layout, flows, interaction rules, CSS, and jQuery libraries/scripts for turnover to development.
- Worked directly with application architect. Mock-up code used by development to code front-end
- Assisted both development and QA teams later in project with validating and fixing presentation later (jsp)
- VPAT on final accessible product
- HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery Rapid Working Prototype, Best Practices, UI Library, Photoshop, Remote, 508 WAI 2.0
Edit Block Interactive HTML Wire
Edit a Calculation Step Interactive HTML Wire
Tags: 508, Accessibility, Agile, Analyst, Best Practices, cross-browser, CSS, Design, Documentation, Government, Information Architecture, jQuery, JSP, Prototypes, Responsive Design, UI, VPAT