- Managed "tech shop" including hiring and evaluating 14 employees, and project management for 3 projects. Set up training program and trained technologists; trained some technologists to train others
- Designed and over saw the creation of the company Internet and Intranet, and client projects. Participated in Marketing and bidding
- Creative director. Designed the training program and did initial training for marketing department.
Part of the "Look & Feel" Guide
- Production Support, Trouble shooting and New Development. CPS Certified Site Management. Involved in the start-up and managed the Disti and OEM posting and maintenance for iBL project (e-commerce for distributors and Original Equipment Manufactured)
- Received Intel’s All American award for work on iBL Project Leadership in a rapid development environment
- Involved in re-design of developer.intel.com, maintained Flash products web sites, and initiated End of Life programs for legacy servers
- Created images, templates and logos for various internal and external divisions
- Original set-up of the Documentum system including contributing to the user manual for the Intel customization of product
- Trained incoming contractors for start up of the Intel Web Outfitter on-line stores and the (Dakota II).
- Consultant(GraphXStaff), html, asp, css, photoShop, illustrator, Corporate branding, re-branding
intel CPR Template - Click image for larger version
More screenshots Senior Web Developer Designer Intel