Specializing in cross browser, accessible UI designs based on web standards, UX (including usability testing, user base analysis) and a consistent business identity. Since 2001 have been doing only non-profit companies on a volunteer basis. (Free) We get lots of work.
- Currently involved in a large full re-design project, and a new Drupal site for green energy. Please ask for details.
- Recently completed full site-redesign and content templating for the Asante Africa Foundation.
- Volunteer for non-profits including hosting online accessibility forum events, writing white papers, implementing new features, training IT volunteers and site redesigns for accessibility.
- Speaker at Technology conferences and instructor at day seminars – topics included Usability, Accessibility and Business Websites with Purpose. Led 3 day workshops, 2-4 hour sessions, and Train the Trainer sessions for employers. Included development for SITE.org, MPI.org, and other travel/incentive/meeting planner organizations.
- WordPress, Drupal, MoveableType and other Content management Systems
- Sketch Flow, Balsamiq, HTML Prototypes, ui, UX, 508, WAI, Remote Worker
Non-profit Work - Click image for larger version
More screenshots UX/UI Designer & Analyst Finishing First
- Designed Look and Feel, information architecture, prototypes and HTML templates for developers for online educational support software for school districts to comply with Truancy (eTruancy) and California mandates (ezManadates). (for Java/Struts applications)
- Designed a custom Look and Feel and VM templates for, and set-up a subscription based news article application using LifeRay (CMS) for Categorical News
eTruancy Summary Page - Click image for larger version
More screenshots Lead Web Designer School Innovations & Advocacy
- Designed Documentation templates for Business Requirements, Use Cases, Vision/Scope, Deployment, UAT Training, etc., set up documentation processes and flow through development phases, and oversaw Tech Writers and Analysts in implementation of process and documentation
- Wrote Sharepoint Users Guide for Developers and Analysts
- Wrote vision/scope documentation and edited/proofed/assisted in all technical documents including training, help, requirements, run books and test plans
- Wrote UI standards for large in-house mortgage servicing workflow application (Microsoft desktop using vb.net) Designed Web UI, created web templates and wrote web standards for public facing web piece
- Consultant(TekSystems), xhtml, css, Photoshop, Homesite, .net studio, SharePoint, Concept Design
User Access - Click image for larger version
More screenshots Requirements Lead & Lead UI Designer for SNSC