- Designed user interface for online application including work flow, user experience and graphical layout
- Created mock-ups for business side, designed application flow and HTML/CSS code for developers.
- Worked with product owner. Part of sprint delivery team.
- Created user Stories with acceptance criteria, worked 2 week sprints with daily scrum calls.
- Helped create UI standards for their new web portal and created UI standards for our application
- Designed CSS and templates for RichFaces elements and for use by all applications across portal
- Consultant(NetPolarity), xhtml, css, richfaces, agile, ux, ui, 508, dreamweaver, photoshop, Version ONE, Code Collaborator, netBeans, vpn (remote worker)
Sun Proactive Services Application Landing Page - Select image for larger version
More screenshots Lead UI Developer Sun Microsystems
- Active member of corporate application design team CorpID. Developed the UI into front-end jhtml code for an enterprise administration and configuration web application for a new phone feature
- Worked on analyst team as Functional Analyst writing use case documents for all flows and wrote functional sub-spec, flow-charts (UML) turnover documentation, test scripts for QA, training and help documentation
- Active analyst in requirements gathering sessions. Designed usability factors for product and UI workflow. Assisted requirements team in integration testing and writing test plans
- Created web templates and the front end architecture for application, and wrote front-end best practices guide for production team later updates and enhancements
- Consultant(Hall Kinnion), jhtml, xhtml, css, xml, Photoshop, Macromedia MX, Section 508Accessibility, Documentum, TeamSite, ATG Dynamo 6.1
Talk Management for AT&T Wireless - Click image for larger version
- Designed and implemented web-based front-end user interface for Avaya, and Ford Commercial Lending, including graphics, layout, logic, work-flow, integration, deployment and usability in a rapid development environment
- Prepared Requirements, Functional Specifications and Code Design documentation. Worked with clients, team and analyst. Strong grasp of business logic in relation to applications, UML, use cases and designing product flows
- Developed front-end initial code base for core product B2B (jhtml/ATG Dynamo interface interacting with proprietary java back end) including creating the detail design documentation and incorporating the front-end presentment logic from requirement documentation into web templates. Implemented B2C enhanced customized billing application for clients AmeriGas, Mercedes-Benz Led web developers in coding front-end of application and interacting with back-end developers in design sessions
- Developed and taught corporate training classes for jhtml Coders and Adobe PhotoShop for Developers. Developed and taught marketing and sales departments understanding and use of the online product /software we built. Developed and taught Account Operation Managers administrative side of online application so they could train clients to administer (Train the Trainer)
- Designed front end-architecture and instituted usability testing and results to increase adaptation and support implementation
Avaya B2B eBilling - Click image for larger version
- Production Support, Trouble shooting and New Development. CPS Certified Site Management. Involved in the start-up and managed the Disti and OEM posting and maintenance for iBL project (e-commerce for distributors and Original Equipment Manufactured)
- Received Intel’s All American award for work on iBL Project Leadership in a rapid development environment
- Involved in re-design of developer.intel.com, maintained Flash products web sites, and initiated End of Life programs for legacy servers
- Created images, templates and logos for various internal and external divisions
- Original set-up of the Documentum system including contributing to the user manual for the Intel customization of product
- Trained incoming contractors for start up of the Intel Web Outfitter on-line stores and the (Dakota II).
- Consultant(GraphXStaff), html, asp, css, photoShop, illustrator, Corporate branding, re-branding
intel CPR Template - Click image for larger version
More screenshots Senior Web Developer Designer Intel