Specializing in cross browser, accessible UI designs based on web standards, UX (including usability testing, user base analysis) and a consistent business identity. Since 2001 have been doing only non-profit companies on a volunteer basis. (Free) We get lots of work.
- Currently involved in a large full re-design project, and a new Drupal site for green energy. Please ask for details.
- Recently completed full site-redesign and content templating for the Asante Africa Foundation.
- Volunteer for non-profits including hosting online accessibility forum events, writing white papers, implementing new features, training IT volunteers and site redesigns for accessibility.
- Speaker at Technology conferences and instructor at day seminars – topics included Usability, Accessibility and Business Websites with Purpose. Led 3 day workshops, 2-4 hour sessions, and Train the Trainer sessions for employers. Included development for SITE.org, MPI.org, and other travel/incentive/meeting planner organizations.
- WordPress, Drupal, MoveableType and other Content management Systems
- Sketch Flow, Balsamiq, HTML Prototypes, ui, UX, 508, WAI, Remote Worker
Non-profit Work - Click image for larger version
More screenshots UX/UI Designer & Analyst Finishing First
- Designed and implemented web-based front-end user interface for Avaya, and Ford Commercial Lending, including graphics, layout, logic, work-flow, integration, deployment and usability in a rapid development environment
- Prepared Requirements, Functional Specifications and Code Design documentation. Worked with clients, team and analyst. Strong grasp of business logic in relation to applications, UML, use cases and designing product flows
- Developed front-end initial code base for core product B2B (jhtml/ATG Dynamo interface interacting with proprietary java back end) including creating the detail design documentation and incorporating the front-end presentment logic from requirement documentation into web templates. Implemented B2C enhanced customized billing application for clients AmeriGas, Mercedes-Benz Led web developers in coding front-end of application and interacting with back-end developers in design sessions
- Developed and taught corporate training classes for jhtml Coders and Adobe PhotoShop for Developers. Developed and taught marketing and sales departments understanding and use of the online product /software we built. Developed and taught Account Operation Managers administrative side of online application so they could train clients to administer (Train the Trainer)
- Designed front end-architecture and instituted usability testing and results to increase adaptation and support implementation
Avaya B2B eBilling - Click image for larger version
- Managed "tech shop" including hiring and evaluating 14 employees, and project management for 3 projects. Set up training program and trained technologists; trained some technologists to train others
- Designed and over saw the creation of the company Internet and Intranet, and client projects. Participated in Marketing and bidding
- Creative director. Designed the training program and did initial training for marketing department.
Part of the "Look & Feel" Guide
- Production Support, Trouble shooting and New Development. CPS Certified Site Management. Involved in the start-up and managed the Disti and OEM posting and maintenance for iBL project (e-commerce for distributors and Original Equipment Manufactured)
- Received Intel’s All American award for work on iBL Project Leadership in a rapid development environment
- Involved in re-design of developer.intel.com, maintained Flash products web sites, and initiated End of Life programs for legacy servers
- Created images, templates and logos for various internal and external divisions
- Original set-up of the Documentum system including contributing to the user manual for the Intel customization of product
- Trained incoming contractors for start up of the Intel Web Outfitter on-line stores and the (Dakota II).
- Consultant(GraphXStaff), html, asp, css, photoShop, illustrator, Corporate branding, re-branding
intel CPR Template - Click image for larger version
More screenshots Senior Web Developer Designer Intel